Administration and Compliance Officer
|SALARY UP TO:||£20,000.00 per year|
|SECTOR:||Employment - Recruiting - Staffing|
and Compliance Officer
£17,500 per annum
Within this role you will be responsible
for delivering effective administrative support and claims management on a NEET
(Not in Employment, Education of Training) contract. Ideally you will have worked on ESF contracts
before and you will have a good general understanding of quality and
compliance. This role will involve 100%
audit of contractual paperwork and you will be required to visit centres across
Greater Manchester and therefore you will need to be a car driver with access
to your own vehicle.
To maintain paperwork and electronic records in order to ensure a
high level of contract compliance and specifically to:
· Audit paperwork to check for compliance using an
electronic system, comparing records against paper documents
· You will ensure all files are in line with
contract KPIs and processes
· Update systems on a monthly basis working to daily, weekly and monthly targets and
· Maintain knowledge on contract changes to KPIs
and inform providers
· Check evidence for compliance with contractual
requirements prior to submission to funding body.
· Working within strict data security protocols and
support the archiving of records
· Undertake general office duties such as meeting and greeting customers,
contractors and partners.
· Take telephone referrals and enquiries, ensuring attention to detail and
ensure confidentiality and professionalism are kept at all times.
· Liaise and coordinate advisor electronic diaries and book appointments
for customers and issue appointment times and dates immediately on receipt of
· Work alongside colleagues to ensure compliance with procedures and to
ensure that caseloads are managed effectively.
· To communicate information in both a professional and informal manner to
the general public.
· Ensuring the smooth running of the office by efficient and effective time
management of one’s own work.
· Raising payments and purchase orders using internal financial systems.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Flexible working style