Project Manager - Creative Industries
|SALARY UP TO:||£39,000.00 per year|
till September 2021
Up to £39, 000
Full Time / Manchester
My Client is part of a
not-for-profit organisation based in Manchester and they are looking for a
Project Manager to proactively set up and manage the new Creative Industries
Scale Up Programme by working closely with Creative Industry partners to ensure
project performance follows contract objectives & profiles.
· Lead the effective day-to-day project and
contract management of the Programme.
· Development of the new cohort programme ensuring
that this aligns with the DCMS (Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport)
· Development and maintain effective relationships
with external funders, contract partners and other key stake holders to ensure
all contractual obligations are met.
· Produce accurate performance management
information and ensure CRM systems are used and updated.
· Ensure the flow of business documentation
between relevant services teams and contracts team is timely, accurate and
· Lead on the evaluation of the projects,
including procuring external supplier/s and liaising with them to ensure briefings
are provided and subsequent learning is fed into future service design.
· Project Management of the DCMS Creative
Industries Scale Up Programme c £1.25m.
Key Knowledge, Skills
· Proven ability to achieve positive results and outcomes.
· Proven ability to lead complex projects which requires
professional, positive and effective working relationships with internal &
· Ability to condense complex data to produce concise
· Stake holder management experience.
· Must have experience of working within the
Digital / Creative sectors.
· A programme of project management qualifications
such as MSP / PRINCE 2 OR in-depth knowledge
of these standards gained from practical experience.
This a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience
in both the Digital/Creative sector & experience of managing projects.
For further details, please ring Lydia on 07734 859 459 or
email email@example.com . Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please
be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and
regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials.
We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for